• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Vape

EvanLB7

Onyx user!
Warn said:
Does that glass globe vape use the liquid flavors?

I don't think it does, I wish it did. I asked my boy who owns it to make sure though, I will get back with you if it does work with liquid.

Exclusive

Power member.
I would recommend spending a little bit extra money and buying a mechanical mod rather than a vape.

Exclusive

Power member.
Depends if you get a clone or like a legit one. A legit one is like better quality material, and a clone is kinda like a knockoff. So the prices could vary from like $40-$300. The only downside is that you usually have to buy all the components separately, but the difference in the actually smoke is a huge difference from a regular vape. http://www.fasttech.com/category/3027/mods-mechanical/ This is a website where you can buy the components and you put them together. And the difference between a mechanical and like another vape is that in the mechanical, the battery heats up coils, burns the cotton with the liquid, and you get the smoke.

Based Prime

Exclusive said:
I would recommend spending a little bit extra money and buying a mechanical mod rather than a vape.

Yeah, get someone who knows nothing about vaping a mech. Good way to give them a fucking pipe bomb.

@Warn, get the eleaf istick and nautilus mini.