• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Vaginal help??

Jukebox

Power member.
So I had this rare disease called Pseudomonas probably 2 months ago. I was hooked up to IV for 5 days, and in addition, I also took pills for 5 days. I'm under 18, so I had to sign a waiver because the medication could damage my kidneys and my tendons in my legs. Anyhow, I went for a culture, and apparently my Pseudomonas is gone. Today I have an appointment with a doctor for a vaginal examination. I was told i'm getting a pap smear, and all that fun stuff. My mom told me i'd probably have to get some metal thing put inside of me to open me up? I'm not sure. I'm really scared, however. I don't want to get naked in front of some random girl.. I also have a lot of stomach and intestinal problems, and my colon is inflamed. They aren't sure what my condition is, but I do have IBS. My doctor was telling me that my Pseudomonas could have been caused by something else, and I don't remember what he said it was called, but he said it was intestinal.. Me and my mom sort of looked at each other, confused, because we have been to countless doctors about my intestinal problems, and the doctor i'm talking about was the first one to know about it. I really don't know what to do and i'm really anxious about my appointment today.. :(

Magic

You have to do these kind of things in life unfortunately. You must go ahead with it. Whilst understanding how easy that is for me to say. This is a necessary thing you have to do. Because if you ignore it, you will be a lot worse off. There's many things I wouldn't do in my life if my Dad didn't force me. Which is why I'm glad he does. You may need someone to force you into this. The women that will be dealing with this is likely to be a very nice person. Hence why she was chosen for this situation. You will be fine if you go through with it, I assure you.

Jukebox

Power member.
Magic said:
You have to do these kind of things in life unfortunately. You must go ahead with it. Whilst understanding how easy that is for me to say. This is a necessary thing you have to do. Because if you ignore it, you will be a lot worse off. There's many things I wouldn't do in my life if my Dad didn't force me. Which is why I'm glad he does. You may need someone to force you into this. The women that will be dealing with this is likely to be a very nice person. Hence why she was chosen for this situation. You will be fine if you go through with it, I assure you.

Thank you for this, really. It means a lot.