• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Using Nexus/rsbots.net

Mind Of Logic

Onyx user!
I have it set up, and know how to add an auth code. So I get to setup my autoHunter Pro. When I start it, after I click my world, then this thing comes up and asks when I want to set breaks. Then after I click that and it logs me in, this popup program comes up asking if I wanna bury bones, and all this stuff. Then something about custom tiles. What are those? So It started. Then for some reason, I had my guy starting at yanille, where the bot said to start at, with the correct equipment. Then my bot just takes off and walks to soul wars. I was like wtf.

Can someone help?

Pink Floyd

Common problem. However, I'm not familiar with it in my own experience. Here's a bump to you getting the answer you're looking for though.

Amped-

Well the popup window is the settings for the bot, and maybe you have the guy start at the location instead of having it walk there.

Mind Of Logic

Onyx user!
I'm not sure what I did wrong, but I just restarted it and it made its way back to the stop, from soul wars. Then it started, so I guess its working now.

Amped-

Alright, well good to know it's working!

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Rsbots.net its been doing that for a while. :(

Amped-

It's never happened to me :O

Shablo5

I never used that one, www.rsbotting.com has perfecticus' bots which are far superior to rsbots.net ESPECIALLY the hunter.

But... To your answer, custom tiles means that when you're hunting chins, you can set up where you want it to hunt them. Like the default is a box with a dot in the middle. Imagine a chin trap at each corner of a box, then one square in the middle. An X shape if you will. You can change that and make your own so it looks less botlike.

Hope i helped.