• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[US ONLY] Instant PayPal Money, no catch

Lennox

Onyx user!
US residents only

All that is required is a phone number that you can receive texts on

Simply sign up on http://ftr.io/r/Y982UX91 - instant $1 to PayPal upon sign up. Each referral is $1 and $0.25 for each text they send you.
proof:
ybOlWy8.png

Rare

Post the link that isn't your referral ;)
And how spammy do they get with these texts?

Lennox

Onyx user!
drummer said:
Post the link that isn't your referral ;)
And how spammy do they get with these texts?

not spammy at all, I only get around 1 or 2 a day, but it's free money either way

Rare

Rogue said:
not spammy at all, I only get around 1 or 2 a day, but it's free money either way
Is there a way to speed it up? And like right as you get the text you have money in your PayPal?

Joker

drummer said:
Is there a way to speed it up? And like right as you get the text you have money in your PayPal?

That's what I'm wondering, I'm UK but was still curious as to how this works, Do they drop it as soon as they text you?

Lennox

Onyx user!
drummer said:

Yeah, it's instant to your PayPal the second you get the text.

Joker said:
That's what I'm wondering, I'm UK but was still curious as to how this works, Do they drop it as soon as they text you?

Above should answer your question

Rare

I signed up and got a few friends to use my referral code, everything seems legit but I still haven't got any texts...

zyph

Yeah this is legit. But I only ever got like 2 texts from them then it just stopped.

Lennox

Onyx user!
mini555 said:
Can we use virtual usa number to verify phone number..?

You should be able to do this, as long as that number is linked with your PayPal as well.