• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Updated Help Documents

Nevermind

User is banned.
The help documents have officially been updated. Michael and I had to learn HTML in order to update these, and it took quite some time. All previous grammar errors were corrected, a description of a few new features were updated, and they were revamped in order to be more user friendly and understandable. If you find any errors, be sure to report them to staff member.

Check them out here: http://www.forumkorner.com/misc.php?action=help

Special thanks to @Michael, @Astro, and @Philly for the help.

Michael

I feel like a coder now! This has been in the making since March 30th. It was time for a revamp.

Hope you guys enjoy them and if a new member is having troubles, please guide them to the docs.

Difficult

User is banned.
wow these are really nice @philly congrats on having staff that actually contribute to the look and feel of fk... really fucking proud of this forum atm... btw leader hit me up with the database real quick.

Astro

User is banned.
I'm glad to have made contributions to the site.

Solar

Power member.
I'm glad to see that these have been updated. They're a lot more professional and user-friendly than before.

Difficult

User is banned.
Give this some love guys, a lot of effort has been put into this project. :)

Elliot Rodger

User is banned.
This looks really good. It looked like shit but now it's awesome. Congrats. I applaud you and Michael for learning HTML just to help the site out.