• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

UnmeteredSpace | Budget Unlimited Web Hosting Service

Inam

PROMO:
For the whole month of September, we're offering our web hosting at 20% off, recurring for life, at any payment plan (used only once). Use the coupon "LAUNCHPROMO" at checkout.

------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

I launched a web hosting service which I call "UnmeteredSpace", which as its name signifies, offers unmetered space and bandwidth web hosting.

Who are we?
First, let me make this clear. We are NOT a company, nor are we pretending to be. 
UnmeteredSpace is a project that was born from an idea, which eventually turned into a challenge I wanted to prove was possible. 

What do we offer?
We offer unmetered disk space and bandwidth, along with all the yadda yadda features you'd expect from a typical web hosting. 
We offer VERY REASONABLE and AFFORDABLE flexible rates. 
-> $0.75/week | $1.5/month | $15/year | $30/2years | $45/3years

We accept payments through PayPal and Cryptocurrencies (BTC, LTC, and DOGE)

Features
  • Unmetered SSD Disk Space and Bandwidth
  • Unlimited Addon Domains, Databases, FTP Accounts, Subdomains
  • PHP 4 & 5, MySQL / MariaDB
  • CloudLinux
  • cPanel & Softaculous
  • Daily R1Soft Backups
  • MagicSpam Pro
  • Offshore UK Data Centres
  • etc.

How are we different?
Not that much in terms of the web hosting service itself. However, what we focus heavily on is "cost-cutting":
  • We DO NOT use expensive web hosting management systems such as WHMCS/Blesta.
  • We DO NOT offer 24/7 live support. We will, however, do our best to answer as fast we can.
  • We DO NOT sell domain names.
  • We DO NOT offer other web hosting packages, VPS's, dedicated servers, etc.
  • We DO NOT need your personal information. At the minimum, we'll require a valid email address and your "First Name" (or Username). 
In doing so, we're able to effectively offer very attractive and competitive rates. 

We plan to make a small and simple community out of our users, and build one that aims to help each other solve problems that could be solved without the help of administrators. We also plan to use this community as a platform to make democratic decisions on matters that could affect our site in the future.

Simply put, our goal is to create a farfetched idea to make a self-sufficient web hosting in to a reality. 
We know it's a long road that we may never reach, but it would mean a lot to us if you'd participate with us in trying to achieve it.  

Nothing is unlimited.
Correct. Nothing really is. Which is why we chose to use "unmetered", to signify how our disks and bandwidth are never really unlimited. But we will not and will never actively limit them for you. All we ask for is that your hosting be reasonable and sound, that adheres to our TOS and AUP. 

We DO NOT allow..
  • Anything blackhat and illegal
  • Media streaming
  • Use of hosting as file storage
Seriously. Why go for a budget web hosting for those?  :dodgy: 

Lastly,
Before you tell us how important the things we decidedly cost-cutted on are, know for a fact that we've envisioned our hosting from the start to be something that is not meant for everyone, but we're fine with that. ;)  With weekly payment rates, it's easy to back out and go back in anyway. 

For feedbacks and suggestions,
Feel free to message us here, or send us an email at [email protected].

Regards,
Inam
Founder of UnmeteredSpace

------------------------------------------------------

UPDATES:
2015-09-01: Site is launched. Promo is launched. Community not yet implemented.

Ideya

This looks interesting. I like the honesty aspect to this. A different take on web hosting, I suppose?
I suggest, because you're not selling domain names, partner up with a registrar or be an affiliate of some sorts. It'll help you out, and make it easier for clients to look for where to buy one.

I might just sign up for this later when I get home.

Good luck with sales!

Inam

Ideya said:
This looks interesting. I like the honesty aspect to this. A different take on web hosting, I suppose?
I suggest, because you're not selling domain names, partner up with a registrar or be an affiliate of some sorts. It'll help you out, and make it easier for clients to look for where to buy one.

I might just sign up for this later when I get home.

Good luck with sales!
Hi,

Thank you for your interest. I think your suggestion is a great idea. :D 
I'll talk to the team and discuss what registrar should we recommend/affiliate with.

Regards.

Inam

We're on the process of setting up our community forums. It'll be up in a week or two. :D 
In other news, the coupon code "LAUNCHPROMO" may still be used to avail our hosting with an extra 20% discount.