• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

United States Illegal Immigration (Multiple Stories)

Mango

User is banned.
THIS IS MY BEST NEWS THREAD I HAVE EVER DONE PLEASE READ ALL OF IT.

IF YOU LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES YOU SHOULD READ THIS

Why Illegal Immigration Is Bad.
Today I'm going to be talking about immigration in the United States. If you do not care about this please suggest things to me below. Most of the illegal immigrants in the United States are Hispanic people. There are all kinds of races of illegal immigrants. Today my history teacher said her mother is an illegal immigrant because shes from Britain. The issue with these people is simple. Every citizen in the United States pays taxes based on their income. A illegal immigrant is not a citizen. These people do not pay taxes. Usually they do not have a lot of money. Most can't pay for hospital bills and other things. Coming into the United States illegally is one of the hardest things people do. Being a White male in this country in my Elementary School and Middle School years I have received racism for being white. I am a person who hates all racism (Even when people use the term 'Nigga' as friend. I am thinking about making a thread about this). It's odd being on the receiving side because its so rare. I will never be able to feel how being discriminated for having African ancestors. When its that simple its sad.  Some of the parents who came into this country illegally hate White people (usually because what has happened to them on the journey, racism towards them, etc). Those sort of people I do not want in my country. About 98% of these people are good people. A large percentage of my friends are Hispanic (because 67% of our school is Mexican. I've seen real stats.) The immigration system is very slow because the terrorist threats toward the country. This is just a small portion of the problems and I got a little off topic at the end. 

The News 
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]The first thing that has came to my attention is an article about eight illegal immigrant families were released after a New York raid. Since I do not know any of these people it does not affect my friendships with someone. This cleared about 16 jobs for citizens. Which is a reason I forgot to put above, and one of the biggest issues. The next part of this is very similar. Arizona is paying money a high amount of money to crack down on these people. This may be just around the border. The next story is about 95,000+ illegal immigration children entering United States schools. Most of these kids will be on free lunch which affects tax payer money going to schools. The next one isnt huge but its on Fox News so it might be a little hyped up. They sad a senate reported illegal immigrants benefited up to $750,000,000 in obamacare subsides. OUR COUNTRY IS IN TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN DEBT. WHERE THE FUCK DID THIS MONEY COME FROM?[/font]

Articles
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/9/8-illegal-immigrant-families-released-raids/
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-dr...-high-price-cracking-down-illegal-immigration
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...illegal-immigrant-children-flood-u-s-schools/
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...d-from-up-to-750m-in-obamacare-subsidies.html

This is my greatest News Thread yet. Some people who have commented on my last news stories I would like you to read this. @Rare @Agony @[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Jaii @[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Luciano  @Joker and some others[/font]

Mango

User is banned.
@Sarcasm hes kind of an idiot. I sorta want him to be the president but I dont talk about that in public

ForumKorner

Tbh I think El Chapo should be the president. He has escaping prison skills. He deals with drug money and is financially stable. He wont hesitate to have someone killed. He stays fresh 24/7, did you see him wear the Yeezy Tank top? It was fresh af. He doesn't even need the secret service bc they know what he's capable of. #ElChapoForPresident

Rare

This is why we need Trump.
/thread