• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Undetectable?

Moon Knight

Hi All,

Not sure how many of you play RS3 but I was wondering what the best bot is to use at the moment?

I'm looking to do Thieving at some point, but after getting my main banned back in November, I've been reluctant to bot since.

I've seen so many bots back in the game - which means someone out there has managed to make an undetectable client, but finding it is proving hard.

Thanks in advance.

Tortas

User is banned.
My friend got banned on RS3 about a month ago actually, from botting. I wouldn't do it.

Moon Knight

Yeah that's the thing. I tried to talk to Jacmob about it at Runefest but he wasn't too keen to talk about it in front of people.

I'm wondering if it's just OSRS that has the lowest ban rates, but tbh, I'd rather play RS3.

I'll keep searching I guess. But if anyone has tried any, let me know. Too lazy to do Thieving.

Tortas

User is banned.
On OSRS it has the lower rates, yes. Maybe try it on there for a little and then try RS3 ;P

Or, I would just sign-up at powerbot and go post around the forum to get an insider on the rates nowadays.

ForumKorner

Don't bot now. Most bots are detectable.
There's a new bot coming out on the Summer 2015 called Genesis and it will be the most undetectable bot.
It's currently in the making though, it will record what you do and observe things like as if it's a human playing.

Moon Knight

OVOXO said:
Don't bot now. Most bots are detectable.
There's a new bot coming out on the Summer 2015 called Genesis and it will be the most undetectable bot.
It's currently in the making though, it will record what you do and observe things like as if it's a human playing.

Have you got any sources on this? I'm just using an auto-clicker for Alching at the moment. It just selects a random time between X and X milliseconds which has served me well so far and made a fair bit of profit. But I'll be 99 eventually...

.. and Summer 2015 is a long way away. Chronicle will be out by then too.

ForumKorner

Moon Knight said:
Have you got any sources on this? I'm just using an auto-clicker for Alching at the moment. It just selects a random time between X and X milliseconds which has served me well so far and made a fair bit of profit. But I'll be 99 eventually...

.. and Summer 2015 is a long way away. Chronicle will be out by then too.

http://www.robotzindisguise.com
RiD is in the process of making it, I'm pretty sure it'll be done before summer but
he'll probably release it on summer to get the tests done first.

-I'm not sure if I'm allowed to advertize the site but if I am not just tell me.

Dusk

based
They have bot nukes now so they detect the slightest botting but i was testing a woodcutting bot on another account and it seems to work you just have to be careful of other players saying "Talk or reported" that type of stuff i suggest Powerbot they have nice scripts and easy to use, Can also pay for scripts (Probably better quality and less detection)

IceCube

User is banned.
@Emoji you are the nicest person ik you make og emojis plus you go to school with me i love u fam

Luffy

User is banned.
Gonna say this again: RuneMate is the simplest and easiest bot to use. Using it for months and still not banned :D so good!

Gen

User is banned.
Luffy said:
Gonna say this again: RuneMate is the simplest and easiest bot to use. Using it for months and still not banned :D so good!

no no no no no no check date of post before you post please