• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Buying Unbans?

Wail

Not sure where to put this, so I'm sorry if It's not allowed to be here.
Personal acc of mine was banned recently. For "Commercial use" (Was an idiot and posted in a com, some kid reported)

USA region, not og or anything. Just had for a long time and don't wanna see it go.

I've heard of people getting their bans lifted, or having reps who can do it. I know PSN can unban, even if they say they can't.
How much am I looking at for such a service? If it even exists? Guy I called said to send a letter, but I'm not sure it works. Any info would help.

LifeOfPablo

Mine got banned too for commercial use...but it’s a japan acc. I emailed them and they needed more info to the account.
I think it’s possible but you need all info to the account.

Wail

Mine got banned too for commercial use...but it’s a japan acc. I emailed them and they needed more info to the account.
I think it’s possible but you need all info to the account.
I am OG owner so I have all the info, but I know Japanese accounts are handled differently. I haven't lost hope yet but it's not looking good. Any rep who offers this service charges alot too.. lmao.

Will probably mail them and see what happens, just seeing what people are saying right now.

LifeOfPablo

I am OG owner so I have all the info, but I know Japanese accounts are handled differently. I haven't lost hope yet but it's not looking good. Any rep who offers this service charges alot too.. lmao.

Will probably mail them and see what happens, just seeing what people are saying right now.
Yeah Japanese accounts are handled with even more caution. Their form needs so much info from OG email, name, address, everything. I have none so I’m fucked.
also what do you mean any rep? are there support who taken payment for this service wtf?

Wail

Yeah Japanese accounts are handled with even more caution. Their form needs so much info from OG email, name, address, everything. I have none so I’m fucked.
also what do you mean any rep? are there support who taken payment for this service wtf?
I'm sorry to hear that man. Hopefully it isn't super valuable.

Also yeah. the bad boy reps. I've heard of it a few times.. They're very lowkey and from what I hear it doesn't work most of the time, I could be wrong and they can't even do this. Just trying my luck.

Last edited:

LifeOfPablo

I'm sorry to hear that man. Hopefully it isn't super valuable.

Also yeah. the bad boy reps. I've heard of it a few times.. They're very lowkey and from what I hear it doesn't work most of the time, I could be wrong and they can't even do this. Just trying my luck.
The PSN was bittersweet
It wasn’t valuable in money sense but it was valuable to me as a name and meaning. It was going to be my main forever but yeah shit happens.

Wail

The PSN was bittersweet
It wasn’t valuable in money sense but it was valuable to me as a name and meaning. It was going to be my main forever but yeah shit happens.
Damn, I feel that. But you're right. Shit does happen. Hopefully you can find some luck, we both need it..

Wail

Bumping one more time before I sleep, if anyone can give any bit of information I'd appreciate it.

LifeOfPablo

Damn, I feel that. But you're right. Shit does happen. Hopefully you can find some luck, we both need it..
I really need luck in my life. Im not kidding after I got that account everything went downhill for me. There’s sooo many things that have been unlucky for me. I’m actually cursed.

but Goodluck getting your account unbanned

rithvik

Not sure where to put this, so I'm sorry if It's not allowed to be here.
Personal acc of mine was banned recently. For "Commercial use" (Was an idiot and posted in a com, some kid reported)

USA region, not og or anything. Just had for a long time and don't wanna see it go.

I've heard of people getting their bans lifted, or having reps who can do it. I know PSN can unban, even if they say they can't.
How much am I looking at for such a service? If it even exists? Guy I called said to send a letter, but I'm not sure it works. Any info would help.

KIK.ME/RITHVIK