• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Unban help // Appeal

paige.tmp

Well, seeing as I just made a post thingy and I was instructed to do it under a certain term, firstly that's why I am here, anyway here's the story again.

My name's @Paige and basically, I did scam someone of $7 a long time ago here and I really don't know why anyway I'm sorry and I can't explain why I did it seeing as I made deals here and bought from @philly etc. Anyway;
I am willing to compensate @Gear $20 as soon as he can reach me, but as far as I've been searching there's no way but here via PM, that's also where I did the deal with him so if he could contact me either on this post or my AIM; Beatboxerr is the only way of reaching me currently. There's not much to it really, I'd like to spend time here and just go about my days now and browse etc. Thank you! When @Gear gets to read this, if he does and we can sort it out, then I'd be happy to provide the proof needed and also he will too I'd assume, anyway thanks a lot, appreciated.

@Philly @Color @Agony @Fear

Agony

discord: aguny
I've PM'd @gear to get an offsite contact.

You can contact them on kik ' yrt ' .

Philly

Power member.
I have accepted your pardon, upon being unbanned you are going to have to wear DWC for 3 months and if you take it off for any reason before you are said you can do so you will be rebanned. If you have not done so already you too will be expected to promptly get in contact with @Gear and pay him what is owed. Your upgrades have also been removed, however can be purchased at your discretion. By signing into your account after you have been unbanned you agree to everything stated in my response in this post.