• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Twitching While smoking ?

Julian

Power member.
Anybody else have this experience? And how to get rid of it? It's always when im smoking an indica strain

Wax

User is banned.
This has never happened to me. Can you explain the twitching a little more??

Julian

Power member.
Wax said:
This has never happened to me. Can you explain the twitching a little more??
It's basically when i smoke some good shit and my Joints i guess lock up, and for example my leg or arm twitches rapidly. And im not able to stop it

Omnipotent said:
Where do you get your marijuana? Sounds like it could be laced, lol.
Haha, i doubt it. It's probably just how my body reacts to marijuana

Cuban

Onyx user!
Lmfao that's a weird side effect. It could've been worse though.

Julian

Power member.
Cuban said:
Lmfao that's a weird side effect. It could've been worse though.
Yeah, foreal. im pretty much chill. but that's the only problem i have when smoking , well at least an indica strain.

Devil

Brown said:
Yeah, foreal. im pretty much chill. but that's the only problem i have when smoking , well at least an indica strain.

that's fucking weird, never heard of that happening to anyone before

Julian

Power member.
Devil said:
that's fucking weird, never heard of that happening to anyone before
Yeah its pretty weird but. i just try to ignore it. It's better then flopping and acting like an idiot like some other people aha

O F

how long you been smoking for?
I used to twitch too.
I rarely smoke sativa's though so idk how that shit is linked lol

Julian

Power member.
O F said:
I used to twitch too lmao
Haha, finally someone i can relate to. And i've been smoking on and off since 7th grade im now in my sophomore year of highschool. but i wouldn't call myself a stoner. i smoke like once in a while, since its hard for me to get bud. I don't know why i twitch though. did you get over it?

Julian

Power member.
O F said:
I used to twitch too lmao
Haha, finally someone i can relate to. And i've been smoking on and off since 7th grade im now in my sophomore year of highschool. but i wouldn't call myself a stoner. i smoke like once in a while, since its hard for me to get bud. I don't know why i twitch though. did you get over it?

O F

Brown said:
yea it went away.
I smoke everday though......
The twitching is prob cause u get high af, since you don't smoke regularly your tolerance is probably low.

Julian

Power member.
O F said:
yea it went away.
I smoke everday though......
The twitching is prob cause u get high af, since you don't smoke regularly your tolerance is probably low.
True haha. it doesn't really bother me. And it's only when i smoke Indica strains. Guess i gotta just deal with it

Dirk

You might have some type of medical side affect or the bud might be laced!

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Is it just ine muscle that twitches, or like your whole arm? Cause I'll sometimes get random muscles that will twitch after smoking, but its usually my right deltoid, just above my left knee, or, very rarely, my left eyebrow (of all things...). If its a whole group of muscles, I'd get yourself checked out.