• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

TW: Psychiatric support

Jukebox

Power member.
Okay, so basically I suffer from a lot of mental illnesses, and I really don't want to get into that, I just wanted some help/support/feedback on a more recent diagnosis that was actually issued today.

I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder today, and I was put on Abilify to help regulate it..
I had a choice of Abilify or Olanzapine, because I've already been on everything else.
I chose Abilify, and I wanted to know if anyone in here has ever been prescribed Abilify?

I'm kind of really nervous to be back on meds because I haven't been on mood stabilizers since June, so it's disheartening.

:( Any feedback/help is appreciated. Please don't bring negativity to this thread.

Hurt

That sucks, I'm sorry! You're the girl who lived in Ontario right? PM me, I want to talk about some stuff.
I don't know much about bipolar though, nor the meds to be taken for it. Sorry I can't help you there. Hopefully someone here can though!

Magnificent

That fucking sucks Hayley :(. I dont know anything about the treatment but I hope it all goes well, kik me if you ever want to talk.

Jukebox

Power member.
xaq said:
That fucking sucks Hayley :(. I dont know anything about the treatment but I hope it all goes well, kik me if you ever want to talk.

Thanks XAQ love you long time fam <3

smalls

Power member.
I've tried Abilify when my parents were getting seperated.
It was terrible, didn't help me at all tbh.
We are all different people though, good luck <3

Jukebox

Power member.
Ofu said:
I've tried Abilify when my parents were getting seperated.
It was terrible, didn't help me at all tbh.
We are all different people though, good luck <3

Really?
Fuck, that sucks. :(
Thank you anyway though.

blast

I just recently got diagnosed with bipolar disorder and tbh I'm not completely sure what I'm taking for it. My psychologist explained it to me but I forgot the name. It's a small diamond pill and I mean I haven't seen that much of a change but idk maybe it just needs more time.

If you ever want to talk about it or something you can always PM me. Know we've never talked before but I love to meet new people.

Jukebox

Power member.
blast said:
I just recently got diagnosed with bipolar disorder and tbh I'm not completely sure what I'm taking for it. My psychologist explained it to me but I forgot the name. It's a small diamond pill and I mean I haven't seen that much of a change but idk maybe it just needs more time.

If you ever want to talk about it or something you can always PM me. Know we've never talked before but I love to meet new people.

Thank you, and goodluck man! Shoot me a PM:)

rach

that sucks, i've heard the a few disorders are life long ones, so that's pretty scary.
PM me if you ever need to chat!