• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

TW: Psychiatric support

Jukebox

Power member.
Okay, so basically I suffer from a lot of mental illnesses, and I really don't want to get into that, I just wanted some help/support/feedback on a more recent diagnosis that was actually issued today.

I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder today, and I was put on Abilify to help regulate it..
I had a choice of Abilify or Olanzapine, because I've already been on everything else.
I chose Abilify, and I wanted to know if anyone in here has ever been prescribed Abilify?

I'm kind of really nervous to be back on meds because I haven't been on mood stabilizers since June, so it's disheartening.

Any feedback/help is appreciated. Please don't bring negativity to this thread.

Hurt

That sucks, I'm sorry! You're the girl who lived in Ontario right? PM me, I want to talk about some stuff.
I don't know much about bipolar though, nor the meds to be taken for it. Sorry I can't help you there. Hopefully someone here can though!

Magnificent

That fucking sucks Hayley . I dont know anything about the treatment but I hope it all goes well, kik me if you ever want to talk.

Jukebox

Power member.
xaq said:
That fucking sucks Hayley . I dont know anything about the treatment but I hope it all goes well, kik me if you ever want to talk.

Thanks XAQ love you long time fam

smalls

Power member.
I've tried Abilify when my parents were getting seperated.
It was terrible, didn't help me at all tbh.
We are all different people though, good luck

Jukebox

Power member.
Ofu said:
I've tried Abilify when my parents were getting seperated.
It was terrible, didn't help me at all tbh.
We are all different people though, good luck

Really?
Fuck, that sucks.
Thank you anyway though.

blast

I just recently got diagnosed with bipolar disorder and tbh I'm not completely sure what I'm taking for it. My psychologist explained it to me but I forgot the name. It's a small diamond pill and I mean I haven't seen that much of a change but idk maybe it just needs more time.

If you ever want to talk about it or something you can always PM me. Know we've never talked before but I love to meet new people.

Jukebox

Power member.

Thank you, and goodluck man! Shoot me a PM

rach

that sucks, i've heard the a few disorders are life long ones, so that's pretty scary.
PM me if you ever need to chat!