• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Tutorial] How to Setup a Keylogger

Kill_Joy

Onyx user!
Since a couple people sent my a PM asking how to setup a keylogger, I decided to post a tutorial.

Step 1. Create a gmail account. Then download Predator Pain Keylogger.(or whatever one you choose) This is not FUD.

Rapzo Logger v 1.5 ( Public Edition ) [ Firefox , No-Ip, FileZilla ]
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?belchwxdl6z2xl9

Step 2. Extract the folder and open Rapzo Pack.

DO NOT OPEN THE EXPRESS.EXE

Open RapZo Logger v 1.5 and fill in the information as shown. Make sure you put your gmail account password in. If you ever change the password your keylogger will stop sending logs!

3a2f1fc214a24ad29c9531b.png

After you're done typing in your information, click "Test Me". This sends a test email to your gmail account verifying that your logs are being sent.

Step 3. Go to the Options tab. Check everything that is shown in this picture:

b3f7de3e74024d488e76404.png

You can add Icon changer if you would like to.

Step 4. Go back to the Mail Setup tab and click "Build"!

Your file has now been placed in your RapZo folder!

d9e44366afb444c28651af8.png

Make sure you do no open it! If you do you will infect yourself.

You can find some crypters to make your keylogger Fully Undetectable (FUD). You are most likely going to have to pay for an FUD crypter. If you want to check to see if your keylogger is FUD or not upload it to the Novirusthanks scanner and uncheck the box!

Spread your server.exe and happy hacking!

Nestea

Onyx user!
Great guide thanks for postin! I know alot of people here are interested in doing this.

HeyDer

Great guide, good for teh n00bies!

Maartinsh

Hi , i find your guide about keylogging, tryied to set it up, all was good, when i do ''test'' the messege was in my inbox - so all was good.
But i wanned to test it on my self, do it logs to me (infectme)
So i did, but error was some other - This application has failedto start because mozsqlite3.dll was not found. re-installing the application may fix this problem..
No logs comming for me , what can be wrong?

P.S PM ME WITH THIS .

when i run the Rapzo v1.5 i get this --

Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.

Kill_Joy

Onyx user!
Maartinsh said:
Hi , i find your guide about keylogging, tryied to set it up, all was good, when i do ''test'' the messege was in my inbox - so all was good.
But i wanned to test it on my self, do it logs to me (infectme)
So i did, but error was some other - This application has failedto start because mozsqlite3.dll was not found. re-installing the application may fix this problem..
No logs comming for me , what can be wrong?

P.S PM ME WITH THIS .

Maybe try a different keylogger

Matt said:
when i run the Rapzo v1.5 i get this --

Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.
Same. Try a different logger. It works for me and some of my friends can't use it.