• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Tut] How to create iTunes account without CreditCards

Got an iPhone or iPod Touch? then you must know that in order to download and install apps from App Store, as you should know, you’ll need to register an iTunes App Store account and creation of this account requires Credit Card or some other payment options. This is not really "hacking" but a trick

What if you do not have a credit card or payment options offered are not available in your country? or for certain reasons, you do not want disclose your credit card information. Then the question arises;
Is there any way to register an iTunes account for free (without Credit Card or other payment options)?

Yes, there is. you can register iTunes account without credit card or other payment options. But it involves a tricky step. Follow the steps mentioned below to create a free iTunes account:

Step-1:
Run iTunes

Step :2
Click on iTunes Store from left pane

Step :3
In the right pane scroll down at bottom right corner see the flag icon if its not a United States flag Click on it and change it to United States flag.

Step :4
Click on App Store from top menu.

Step :5
Scroll down and find Free Apps Section on right side. Rollover on a free app and click Free button...

Step 6:
Click on Create New Account button

Step 7:
Click Continue button on Welcome screen

Step 8:
Check the terms and condition checkbox and hit Continue button

Step 9:
Fill out all the required details in the form and hit Continue button

Step 10:
Select None from Credit Card options, leave the code field if you don’t have.
Fill out all other details like Salutation, First Name, Last Name, Address (New York), City (New York), State, Zip Code (10012), Phone (212 226-21532) and hit Continue button

An email will be sent to you. Check you given email account, read the instructions to verify your account.
That’s all now you have Free iTunes Store account ENJOY...!

AllyMac

I just used a gift card code, instead. Much easier.

~A

Techno

User is banned.
Nick. said:
Isn't it mandatory to have a credit card on file when registering an iTunes account?

No it is not. I don't have one o.o on my itunes