• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[TUT] How I went from 1-70 raning in >3< days! [TUT] 125k/h

Tiszy

How I went from 1-70 ranging on >3< days!​

Requirements:

- Quest: Dwarf Cannon
- Much money, RSGP
(- 43 prayer, prayer pots)*
- Monk robe & top
- Dwarf cannon
- Zamorak/Saradomin/Guthix**

Recommendations:

- 43 prayer
- Bandit camp teleport

* If you dont have this, you're fucked. But you can still do this method!
** I will suggest you to use a Za]morak cloak. You need this or any other guthix, zamorak to do this method. I'll explain later.

The hidden method:
Some of us know that if we're wearing something zamorak/guthix/saradomin, the Bandits in Bandit camp will auto attack us. But the "hidden" method is using a Dwarf cannon there! I did this and went from 1 too 70 range in THREE days!

It is only ONE spot you can set up your cannon, and it is here:(Look at the black dot)
utennavnva.png

What would help:
You should have 43 prayer, or you need to stand on a safe spot. I can't tell you where, cause its up to where the bandits spawn.
If you got 43 prayer, you should only have prayer pots with you, and some Varrock tele.

How do I come there:
You should buy Bandit camp teleport(50,000 RSGP). You buy it in GE. If you don't can afford that, you need to buy amulet of glory, or ring of duelling. Teleport to Al Kharid or Duel Arena, run south too Shantay Pass.
164.gif
Go trough the passes, talk to the carpet man and take carpet too Bandit Camp.

What should I do:
Set up the cannon wich I showed you above, you need to have many cannon balls(2000 pr tour). Your cannon will be decayed after a while, but just talk to a guy north of Falador to get it back. You should just stand there, have on prayer and range them, then put on some cannon balls.

This is a very easy method, and I'm sure many knows... But now all knows it! :)

Hope you liked it, Tiszy.

Tiszy

Pichu™ said:
Thanks for this.
But isn't ranging guild better?

Well if you want to use bots, yes. But the bots doesn't works 100% after the bot nukes as you know. And botting on range guild is a high ban rate. But of course, you can do it by your hand.

You don't get more exp with Ranging Guild, the best you can get is 50K if I'm right...

Ranging guild is cheaper to do, but I would recommend my method instead of ranging guild :)