• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[TUT] Earn Money installing apps on your iDevice even if you are not from USA!

jainy25

Before starting, I am pretty sure quite a few of you would be knowing what this is about.

Anyways, for those who don't this is what you have to do :-

1) Get behind a VPN located in USA(It's a must!) You can use a free one like Hotspot Shield...I find it really fast IMO.

2) Register - Ref Link // Non-Ref link.

Edited by Mentalist
- Please include a non-ref link when outside of the referral section. Thank you.

[warn]

3) Now while signing up, make sure to keep your country as USA. From there on, always login to this site using a USA VPN.

4) Once you install an app on your iDevice, unplug it and then plug it again so that Apperang can verify that you have installed the app. That's it! Have a happy time earning quick money.

Note:- I would prefer that your iDevice is jailbroken as then you can install more apps. Some apps pay as much as $7!

If you need any help regarding this, feel free to pm me or ask your doubts in this thread.

Monetizer

Thank you for this tutorial. I shall definitely utilize this.

Mentalist

You will need to include a non-referral link, or get a staff member to move it for you, to do the referral section.

Things to keep in mind,

1. You need a verified paypal.

Please include it to the thread, so people with an unverified paypal don't waste their time.

Slug

I went there a while back but they had no apps and I am from the UK which was annoying.