• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Turboing Question

Awhile

Power member.
Are turbos still a thing for gamertags? I've heard rumors that Xbox stepped their shit up and made it so anyone turboing is banned. Is this true? Can anybody shed some knowledge?

FeaR

I swapped 3 tags with no issues. I've heard of losers who add tags and watch the feed for them to change and claim but you would have to be hella slow to miss your shot at claiming.
I'm not sure if any turbos are up and running currently but I've heard rumors of some.

anx

I think there are some ways to turbo but I'm not too sure pm me because I don't want skids trying to do this

Color

Definitely nothing close to what there was, thankfully. I've swapped a couple tags with no issues, and @tequila swaps 6 times a week so that his tags look uglier.

Tequila

Color said:
Definitely nothing close to what there was, thankfully.  I've swapped a couple tags with no issues, and @tequila swaps 6 times a week so that his tags look uglier.

Honestly Chad you need to shut the fuck up. and stop always mentioning me in irrelevant topics.

Tequila

99.8% all faggots on fk posts are LQ. Thanks for understanding @Coltie2

Color

Tequila said:
99.8% all faggots on fk posts are LQ. Thanks  for understanding @Coltie2
Actually that's not true.  99.7%, seeing as I make up nearly .3% of all posts.

Awhile

Power member.
Cam said:
This is a secret plot to make people swap tags so you dirty boys can turbo. I'm not falling for it! Kappa.
Fuck, I guess this wasn't a retard proof plan.

MangoV2

User is banned.
Didn't read all posts but turbos are gone but there's some shit ducks adding 1k tags and sitting on activity feed go private before you swap