• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

TryHack Hosting Services | RESELLER | OFF-SHORE | SHARED | CHEAP PRICES | DISCOUNT

kendama

tcpromo2.png

Hey Guys, I will be working on this thread, improving it, for now I just have screenshots from my website, some of the information needs to be updated, including the features.

You can access the site here: http://tryhack.us

sharedc.png
9d71c58d51f208c7ca25318150f8cb61.png

reseller.png
57a9e3a4863e2cb6534e233562db45dd.png

vps.png

a96ccf448d7289b72521ecb582729475.png

Please view the detailed VPS List by clicking here.

more.png
Coming Soon

tosv.png
http://tryhack.us/tos.php

Allowed:

You can Run any other Nulled Scripts,Simple Sites,Simple Scripts,IStealers,Warez Linking,Adult & Simple Hacking Sites are Allowed.

Not Allowed:

The following scripts are banned from use on our server and may not be uploaded or run. Reasons for banning them include adverse effects on server load, invitations to hackers/spammers/criminal activity, etc. IRC egg drops, Proxy servers, Mail bombers, Anonymous mailers, File Hosting, RapidLeech, IP spoofers, Port scanners, Hivemail, Telnet or SSH Access Scripts, nph-proxy (and other scripts what operates like proxy), UBB (Ultimate Bulletin Board, all versions), lstmrge.cgi, phpShell, FormMail.cgi, FormMail.pl from Matt's Script Archive are not allowed.

p2h.png

Pay for your hosting by posting!

Website Address: PM Me for the link.

Basic - 5 Posts per Day
Standard - 10 Posts per Day
Ultimate - 15 Posts per Day

That's 15 Posts per day for UNLIMITED hosting!

Posts must be gaming related, and must be quality, not 3 word posts, Please PM me if you would like to take up on this epic offer!

As I said, I will be updating this thread soon with more information, as well as reseller packages.

Roobik

RE: Unlimited offshore hosting! Very Cheap

Site is down.

kendama

The site is not down, It is loading just fine for me.

Alex H.

9 posts you need 10 but il let you off 2nd thing i found your main hoster might not want to show that. Maybe think about using whmcs.com.

kendama

Alex said:
9 posts you need 10 but il let you off 2nd thing i found your main hoster might not want to show that. Maybe think about using whmcs.com.

I don't understand what you're saying.

Roobik

Pm Me said:
Alex said:

I don't understand what you're saying.

Maybe you need to read over the site rules.
Site still down.

kendama

Your computer fails at DNS.

kendama

RE: TruConcept Hosting Services | RESELLER | OFF-SHORE | SHARED | CHEAP PRICES | DISCOUNT

Updated post!