• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Trump

Would you vote for Donald Trump in the presidential election?

• Yes

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters

Professor

Would you/are you going to vote for him? Why or why not?

Liquids

Voting Trump because Mexicans always fake proof us on GB. They need to learn a lesson.

Verity

Power member.
Nah I would never vote for that guy Donald Trump, Why you ask?

Well here are 3 reasons why.

1. He's kinda dumb.
2. He sounds dumb when he speeches.
3. He's dumb rich for no reason.

I rest my case.
Good Morning,

Rare

I would vote for him.
Trump can for sure say some stupid shit but most of the stuff he does wouldn't get approved so we're fine. Trump knows how to make money if we're EVER going to get out of this debt. (We probably never will but you get the point) If trump could put us on the right path for the next 4-8 years I think he could be a big help.

Professor

Rare said:
I would vote for him.
Trump can for sure say some stupid shit but most of the stuff he does wouldn't get approved so we're fine. Trump knows how to make money if we're EVER going to get out of this debt. (We probably never will but you get the point) If trump could put us on the right path for the next 4-8 years I think he could be a big help.
I initially had that same thought, but then I tried to think in an abstract manner...
It's undeniable that he knows how to make money, yes, but the manner by which he does it is questionable if hypothetically in a presidential context. Adam Smith suggested an economic theory titled "the invisible hand" theory which suggests ("we" in reference to policy makers for our purposes, a.k.a. Trump) we operate on a basis of self-interest, or in other words greed. Trump is a very greedy man and I worry that he would make policy choices that have a greater impact on himself at the expense of the rest of Americans.
      1. [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Persons leading the decisions are to create [/font]policies[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] in the interest of the common good (national interest).[/font]
      2. [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Greed => [/font]self-interest[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] => dilutes the process; leads to diluted ideology of "common good"[/font]
      3. [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Will make himself/herself happy, probably making the rest unhappy[/font]
Just a thought...

Sarcasm

Rare said:
I would vote for him.
Im sure you would vote for him because youre a typical republican little kid (you still are mr 16), but you said Trump knows how to make money? of course he does hes a business man, not suitable for president.  He likes money right? We all do.  Trump is gonna start a war with every country around us to make money. I dont know. Hes most likely to win because his campaign is just all money involved.

I think everyone that runs for president just makes up some bullshit to get it than do nothing about helping the world.  Now Bernie is actually different about this, hes actually thinking of ways to save shit not make it worse for people.

Rare

Sarcasm said:
Im sure you would vote for him because youre a typical republican little kid (you still are mr 16), but you said Trump knows how to make money? of course he does hes a business man, not suitable for president.  He likes money right? We all do.  Trump is gonna start a war with every country around us to make money. I dont know. Hes most likely to win because his campaign is just all money involved.

I think everyone that runs for president just makes up some bullshit to get it than do nothing about helping the world.  Now Bernie is actually different about this, hes actually thinking of ways to save shit not make it worse for people.
What has he said / done to make you think he's going to start a war? Yes he may be all money involved right now but that's a huge thing america needs right now. I'm not sure why you are calling me a rupiblican little kid just for not voting for who you want. 

You say presidents say they will do things which they won't which is obviously the most obvious thing. What makes you think Bernie will follow through with what he says?

smalls

Power member.
why i am NOT voting for donald trump.
I'm an illegal mexican.
i don't wanna get deported.
who will mow my neighborhoods lawns?
ALL JOKES ASIDE,
I'm not voting because
1. he's an idiot
2. mocks disabled people.
3. thinks hes a lowkey savage
4. rich + politic = disaster
5. not good time for him when told no (just like my 5 year old cousin)

Professor

Rare said:
What has he said / done to make you think he's going to start a war? Yes he may be all money involved right now but that's a huge thing america needs right now. I'm not sure why you are calling me a rupiblican little kid just for not voting for who you want. 

You say presidents say they will do things which they won't which is obviously the most obvious thing. What makes you think Bernie will follow through with what he says?
He's just a very wreckless person. He's like a child who has a bad habit of needing to lash back if he's ever offended. It's just not somebody I want representing my country.

I think it's funny how Bernie is calling for a revolution, which is pretty much the exact opposite of Democratic ideology, yet he's essentially tied with Hillary. She's slippinnnnnnn.

Rare

Recover said:
why i am NOT voting  for donald trump.
I'm an illegal mexican.
i don't wanna get deported.
who will mow my neighborhoods lawns?
ALL JOKES ASIDE,
I'm not voting because
1. he's an idiot
2. mocks disabled people.
3. thinks hes a lowkey savage
4. rich + politic = disaster
5. not good time for him when told no (just like my 5 year old cousin)
Who exactly is he an idiot? Him mocking the disabled news reporter was simply a mistake, no one in the world would do that. Trump doesn't even know what savage means. To your fourth statement every president has money and knows a ton about politics.

smalls

Power member.
Rare said:
Who exactly is he an idiot? Him mocking the disabled news reporter was simply a mistake, no one in the world would do that. Trump doesn't even know what savage means. To your fourth statement every president has money and knows a ton about politics.
I shouldn't say to much bad about him, he has some good points. but he also has some not so good points like most people.

Color

Rare said:
I would vote for him.
You do realize his fuckery would then be taken seriously and these groups and countries he would offend would then molest us, correct?
But at least we'll potentially have less debt!

I thought it was a joke for months.  This guy is clearly not fit for any political appointment.  #HillaryDuff4Pres