• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

trickshooting nerds

Agony

discord: aguny
Do any of you guys get bored and go look at old trickshotting vids? Like I used to be pretty interested in that shit, watching vids daily and then striving to do some shit myself lol. But yeah, now I just look at some just for the nostalgic feels. Anyone else, or am I the only loser ...

Rare

I never really do that, used to though.

aNz

User is banned.
I still trickshot, and I watch lots of teams to this day on youtube. Honestly I've done it since 2010 and it still hasn't gotten old for me.

Hurt

I used to be a CoD nerd, and sometimes I do watch the videos for nostalgia. It's pretty weird to see it and realize how lame it is and wonder how I used to be so into it. It's strange to think about how things have changed.

Ambien

Actually I sorta do miss it, when I use to run a clan and all it got pretty big TBH.

The Host

Back in mw2 days I use to watch them Nuke videos. But haven't really used YouTube much expecially gaming wise for couple of years.

Can't watch YouTube gaming videos, can't stand them. Especially the ones over 3min

Jaii

fukin cod nerd much?

jeez bruh, drop off a cliff and 360 neck urself

p.s; just satire

Joker

I have a shit ton of videos up and my channel done pretty well back in 2011-13 so I often go back for the nostalgia

coltie2

Ex-Staff
I still watch many YouTubers that trickshot. I don't specifically search for them though. I have this problem where every night before bed I HAVE to watch all recent uploads on my YouTube feed:/ so I normally run into a few vids such as faze clan and other groups

aNz

User is banned.
мango said:
I still watch them. Genesis is everything. I stopped in January though
Real talk, Genesis is the shit I was so happy that came back. They're the only creative team since Lagoon Platoon ended. If you wanna see some sick shots look up PrivateMatchPugs and Sea Team.

Mango

User is banned.
aNz said:
Real talk, Genesis is the shit I was so happy that came back. They're the only creative team since Lagoon Platoon ended. If you wanna see some sick shots look up PrivateMatchPugs and Sea Team.

Aegis is doing well they have Mancat aka Hans leading