• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

TopicKontrol - New Forum

Rare

So yes, cliche, I have decided to start a forum.
Before I tell you why you should join I want to thank @Cred and@Skorp
Visit us today!

Anyways TopicKontrol:
We are a general discussion and market forum that want to bring people closer and make a family.
At out site you can discuss:
- General, discuss really anything going on in the world, your life, etc.
- Gaming, for all you console gamers out there, PC gamers, and others we made this section just for you!
- Design, of course to all of the graphics designers or people who want to learn can find that information in this section.
- Coding, name of this category is self explanatory, C++, Python, Java, and many more languages of coding can be talked about here.
- Market, of course, last but not least the market, for your online social mediums, to non-virtual items feel free to buy, sell and trade here!

We understand there is many forums out there, but we would still love you have you actively posting on ours.
We have a very clean and highly editable theme, carefully selected staff, and so much more to offer!
Also at TopicKontrol we have custom userbars for groups you can acquire from donating! Keep in mind all donations would go straight into the forum and would never be used for person expenses.

(Thread design coming soon)
We are currently looking for active staff members, we would need to see how you are with people, how active you are, and other things that we need to see in a staff member, if you are interested please PM me and I can give you more information.

[size=large]TopicKontrol
[/size]Any questions or suggestions? Please PM over at my site.

Cybering

User is banned.
looks pretty good, I got enough sites I'm on, though.

Cred

Awesome forum mate, glad my old forum name is being used for something good <3 Good luck on it m8

Rare

Bump, looking for some new faces, join today!

Rare

Wanted to bump this again, give us a shot!

Oxyrus

The forum tabs would look better without the black border in my opinion; I'd also suggest to change the default forum icons since the 8ball looks kinda ugly.

Good luck!

Rare

Come sign up today, looking for new active members!

Our members have made a total of 453 posts in 127 threads.
We currently have 45 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, mmybb

Rare

Our members have made a total of 925 posts in 160 threads.
We currently have 52 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, hurt
The most users online at one time was 155 on 03-06-2016 at 08:47 PM