• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Tobacco - Yes or no?

Sanctuary

User is banned.
Do you or do you not smoke tobacco? Are you okay with it or are you against it?

For me, I used to be 3hunna% against it.. but then a couple months ago, some shit happened and I got stressed, had no weed, stole a cigarette from my mom and decided to smoke it by myself and chilled at a golf course near my house. It helped with the stress.

I guess it was after that day that I started smoking tobacco.
Whenever I get blunts and gut them for weed, I keep the tobacco and roll them up into (large) joints haha.

Fireworks

User is banned.
I do not smoke tobacco. I do not condone it either. But if you want to die a horrible death, that's on you...

Envy

Grizzled
I smoke tobacco. You know me Sanc. Me and my filthy habits...

Homie

I smoke about 20 a day. I don't care what anyone says, I know it's killing me and I enjoy it.

matthew

Power member.
Only in shisha or hookah.

I don't know why, but I've never done cigs and don't feel I ever will.

Cann!bal

Power member.
It's stupefying how ironic smoking cigarettes to relieve stress and sustain contentment is. Anxiety, suffering, addiction, pollution, and nevertheless a likelihood of death (not just for you, but your loved ones as well), a few cheerless consequences of submitting to this suicidal identity and lifestyle up for sale at every local convenience store, condensed into ideal little boxes of self-destruction, for you to purchase for the sake of vanity and eloquence, for the sake of feigned happiness and contentment. All this, just to get through the day, the days they actively contribute to shortening and fluctuating anxiety within with their ugly and expensive habit.

There needs to be a bigger wave of anti-tobacco campaigns. People still don't get how beautiful life can be.

Sativa

User is banned.
I'm the same way. Buy a pack every 3 days...

jczwest

sometimes if im out of weed, i like flavored cigars, cherry tastes good.