• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Three Men in Suits.

Frenzied

Three Men in Suits

We are a Ska/Punk band, more so on the level of the Mighty Mighty Bosstones.

Our Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Three-Men-in-Suits/216804301683085?sk=app_178091127385
(Right Now we have no music, but hopefully we can get something recorded and up by the end of today if not tomorrow.

(Reverbnation up soon)

Here is our First Album cover:

threemeninsuits.jpg

Here is the youtube video of our first original called "Get Out Now".

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnNp-KEVwwM[/video]

Let us know what you think. Thank you for your time.

Phreak

User is banned.
The guitar is sooo out of tune.
It's driving me nuts. It's so flat.

Flow'n

I'm just better off not leaving a comment... I just dont like that type of music.. Also instead of keep posting new threads each time just make a offical thread about you guys and keep it updated with your songs and stuff. You would be better off doing it that way..

I like the beat just not the singer... I dont know why sorry.

Frenzied

Alright. I know he told me after we recorded that it was out of tune. It pissed me off but I didn't feel like recording another one. Plus we needed something up today to show a special someone. Otherwise we would've waited. Anyways, we'll fix his guitar and make sure the next recording isn't as bad. Plus about the singing, it was his voice just today. I have to remember to tell him to back off a little, I think he might be trying to hard especially right off the bat at the beginning.

Frenzied

OEM said:
Also instead of keep posting new threads each time just make a offical thread about you guys and keep it updated with your songs and stuff.

Now I have two threads, one for each of my bands, so I don't need to make another one. I'll edit these two from now on. Thanks for the suggestion though and I understand why you said it.