• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Thoughts on PJ'ing?

Do you care about PJ'ing?

• No

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Kind Of

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

Andrew

Onyx user!
What are your thoughts on PJ'ing? Personally when it happens to me I get pissed but sitll understnad that they are just trying to make money just like me. I occasionally PJ although I don't think it takes skill...it is fun. =D

Some of you may disagree but that's just my view on it.

yes, i love PJ, when it happenes to me I HATE PJ!!!!, but i do it to whoever and whenever i think it fits to get the kill. but if its a decent kill and i can see its a good loot, ill leave them be cus if that was me id rage quit.

Zangrefia

Onyx user!
I hate PJing more than luring. It just makes me so angry. You'd get a PK and your face is all: :D then you get PJ'd and die then you get so damn mad.

Zangrefia said:
I hate PJing more than luring. It just makes me so angry. You'd get a PK and your face is all: :D then you get PJ'd and die then you get so damn mad.

yeh thats why i pj people who fight dirty and safe and all that shit[/align]

Phantomkiller42

Onyx user!
I voted kinda.

Just like someone else said. It's really fun to do, but once someone does it to you. Ur like, fucking pjers.

I sometimes PJ myself. When someone PJed me right after I killed, I killed him in one hit and face palmed in real life.

yeh but pjing in f2p is soooo hard lol, i try to range 2h it works SOMETIMES its way either with the specs of members

Rebel_mybb_import13008

everyone hates pjing its pretty obv cuz u dont want that shit to happen to u