• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

This Was Dope

$crim

Onyx user!
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]So, I just picked up an eighth and me and my friends went to the gas station to get a blunt wrap and gas. This dude starts asking me if I smoke pot. I just shook my head no. But I walked by his car to go inside the gas station and it smelled dank as fuck. Anyways I walk back out, I'm boutta hop back in my friends car and dude like so you do smoke. He rolls up to our car and shows us some moonrocks and and gave us a half a gram for free. He said that he can do an oz for $200 and he'll front us if we're good customers. Shit, did I just meet the best plug?[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Has anything like that ever happened to you?[/font]

VPN

Nothing like that has ever happened to me. My plugs just bless with extra nugs. I wish I had a deal on moon rocks like that, you're lucky as fuck homie fr.

$crim

Onyx user!
VPN said:
Nothing like that has ever happened to me. My plugs just bless with extra nugs. I wish I had a deal on moon rocks like that, you're lucky as fuck homie fr.
Bro fr. Whats are the odds that I would be there at the right time lmao?