• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

This Just Me?

Creator

Power member.
Does anyone else feel that sex/fapping when you are high or "under the influence" think it feels better?

Poop

Everything feels better when your high or * Under the influence *

TheRealHook3r

I've never had sex under the influence, but it would not surprise me if it did. lol

chaotic

Wouldn't know about being "high" because I don't do drugs. I know when you have a buzz off alcohol it's slightly better, but when you're trashed it's more likely you'll have an erectile dysfunction.

Gun™

User is banned.
I've never done any herb or taken any drug. Wouldn't know. xD Sorry brooo.

enJai

I believe so, I personally don't drink though, but I usually don't say no to smoking here and there ;).

poppet

I don't think it makes it feel better. Although I suppose drugs/alcohol does naturally make you feel good. It definitely makes me last longer though...

Respect.

Feels better if you do it right after you smoke but I've only done that once :p.

SNIPER

Havn't attempted, as I don't smoke anything anymore. I tried weed two times and then I just quit.

Weed is good.

Philly

Power member.
I am under the influence or high near every time I have had a sexual encounter tbh. The last time I was fully sober while doing so was my last girlfriend I had years back. I honestly like it better while intoxicated it's just much better and does feel better imho. However I don't mind either way.