• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Thestealer, What happened?

moneybo

What ever happened to "thestealer" ? it used to be the best stealer out there. now it's just dead or something.

For those who do not know what it is let me explain.

The stealer was basically well... a stealer for the famous Rsbot bot.
What it basically was, was a Jar file that you had to spread yourself. Once the victim clicks on it it steals all the passwords bank pins and user names from their rsbot bot. and sent the to www.thestealer.org where you would login and check your logs. The website is still up but i have no idea on how to contact the owner so i can buy another stealer off of him :s

Nestea

Onyx user!
Never heard of it, But it sounds really cool.

Where did you originally here of this?

moneybo

On an old forums site called geepeez, which was unfortunately hacked and shutdown. I don't know if thestealer would work anymore because RSBot doesnt save the account info on your pc anymore i don't think. i could be wrong. i have thestealer's source. if anyone knows how to code java and is interested to give it a shot leme know.

Nestea

Onyx user!
Hmm that would be tough, Well goodluck!

I made something similar to do this but it does RSbuddy, not even bothered looking into RSbot, no one seems to use it anymore and if they do, they have RSbuddy aswell so it's all good.

moneybo

Well there was two different types of jar. The regular that you bought for the standard price, and the premium that also stole rsbots.net passwords and auths.

Awesome

Onyx user!
Apollo said:
I made something similar to do this but it does RSbuddy, not even bothered looking into RSbot, no one seems to use it anymore and if they do, they have RSbuddy aswell so it's all good.
Do you still have it?

Awesome said:
Apollo said:
Do you still have it?

Yh but i'm keeping it private :( , when ever these things become public patches get made.

If I was ever going to release it I'd have to sell it... But I probably wont. It's fairly simple to make though.