• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Theme of ForumKorner

Fireworks

User is banned.
Actually, I found a really similar theme here on the Mods MyBB site. It's called Dark 1.8.

It could be ripped from @Johnny_S theme, or it could be the other way around. Not sure.

Chrisu

Fireworks said:
Actually, I found a really similar theme here on the Mods MyBB site. It's called Dark 1.8.

It could be ripped from @Johnny_S theme, or it could be the other way around. Not sure.
It's hardly similar. Johnny_S is legit, he has made themes for me from scratch. The 1.8 dark theme is slightly newer, as it's for 1.8. I believe Johnny made this theme a while ago and just made touch ups here and there as time went on. The only thing I can see that is kind of close to the color scheme. 

As for this topic, yes this theme is made custom with lots of features wanted by Philly from Johnny to give us a better forum to browse. I actually really like this theme, especially how you can edit the color to your liking and the width. 

Fireworks

User is banned.
Dissociation said:
It's hardly similar. Johnny_S is legit, he has made themes for me from scratch. The 1.8 dark theme is slightly newer, as it's for 1.8. I believe Johnny made this theme a while ago and just made touch ups here and there as time went on. The only thing I can see that is kind of close to the color scheme. 

As for this topic, yes this theme is made custom with lots of features wanted by Philly from Johnny to give us a better forum to browse. I actually really like this theme, especially how you can edit the color to your liking and the width. 
Never said he wasn't legit. Lol. I've seen all his other themes. No need to get butt hurt m8.

Astro

User is banned.
Fireworks said:
Never said he wasn't legit. Lol. I've seen all his other themes. No need to get butt hurt m8.

All he did was vouch for him. He wasn't getting butt hurt.

Johnny_S

Power member.
Fireworks said:
The one you mentioned is default theme with color edits (and few template edits to header area). Like i would fall that low and rip themes (like dark 1.8 that is publicly available for download (on mods site) without asking the author for use). FK 1.8 is, color vise, close to old FK 1.6 theme but without gradients.

Fireworks

User is banned.