• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

The walking dead

SOS

Hey guys, just finished playing the walking dead season 2. 
Have you guys played it? I can't wait for the next season to come out now.

Joker

I've only played the demo version of season 1 and I genuinely enjoyed it. I've been yet to buy the full games. What did you think of it? Is it worth the buy?

Rare

Seems like easy gamerscore to me which I like, I might give this game a go.

Piece

cannaisseur
I played both seasons on pc and I am eagerly waiting for the 3rd to come out. I loved the first two seasons and I'm currently playing through the Game of Thrones TTG too.

Awhile

Joker said:
I've only played the demo version of season 1 and I genuinely enjoyed it. I've been yet to buy the full games. What did you think of it? Is it worth the buy?

Rare said:
Seems like easy gamerscore to me which I like, I might give this game a go.
It's a really great game, I highly advise anyone to play this game. It is the perfect mix between gameplay and story. And for the price it's a must buy. This has to be one of, if not, most favorite series.

Magnificent

Im a huge fan but I only played the first episode

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
I really enjoyed season 1 and 2. I bought all the chapters separately, waiting patiently every month.

You peeps do realize that instead of going straight into making a season 3. They started a new story. I already downloaded chapter 1 of it.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...pisode-1/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584114b2

Here's a link to it.

Its called The-Walking-Dead-Michonne. Its really good and just like the other two.. But with some new button combinations ect.

@sos
@joker
@gang
@piece

Piece

cannaisseur
Cupcake said:
I really enjoyed season 1 and 2. I bought all the chapters separately, waiting patiently every month.

You peeps do realize that instead of going straight into making a season 3. They started a new story. I already downloaded chapter 1  of it.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...pisode-1/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584114b2

Here's a link to it.

Its called The-Walking-Dead-Michonne. Its really good and just like the other two.. But with some new button combinations ect.

@sos
@joker
@gang
@piece

I have already played through that yes but I am almost positive that they are doing season 3 still. That is just Michonne's backstory.