• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

The truth about Marijuana!

Gosh

Power member.
Marijuana was first demonized after the Mexican Revolution; which I know immigration is quite the hot topic right now. Basically, when the media started to demonize the Mexicans, along with them came the most over rated substance in the world... good old Mary Jane. Don't get me wrong, I love Marijuana, and I'm a big supporter of it's legalization, as most of the 90's generation is. I believe that it has medicinal values that need, and should be taken advantage of. I also believe that there are recreational values that are also to be reaped. I am one to say that we only have one life to live, some short, some long, and if smoking Marijuana is going to help us enjoy that life, then why the hell not roll a fatty with a bro and bump some tunes. I believe that the whole legalization issue is blown out of proportion by corrupt politicians and brain washed citizens. ​

Ethul

You sound like you're stoned off your ass @
I am one to say that we only have one life to live, some short, some long, and if smoking Marijuana is going to help us enjoy that life, then why the hell not roll a fatty with a bro and bump some tunes.

But fuck yes I agree with you entirely about the legalization situation.
I believe that it should be legal in ALL states or not legal at all.

Magnificent

i looked at your avatar really fast and thought that @Tattoo was back. I was like "holy fuck"

Gosh

Power member.
Mount said:
I will never be apart of that minority who forward the legalisation of cannabis, the stuff turns living beings in to zombies.. the substance is horrific along with its odour.
To each his own... The minority is growing...

Gosh

Power member.
Mount said:
It's understandable, but too many people use weed as an excuse.
Yeah i believe it should be treated like a recreational experience when smoked, but as a medicine when taken as a pill where you don't get the psychoactive effects.

Night

I only really smoke when I am feeling super stressed. Or I'm partying. But being a loser on an online forum, we can assume the latter doesn't occur too much, correct?

Retrosine

Legal or illegal, people will still smoke. People need to stop building this up as something so huge.

Moderation is key.

Jimmy Newtron

User is banned.
Mount said:
I will never be apart of that minority who forward the legalisation of cannabis, the stuff turns living beings in to zombies.. the substance is horrific along with its odour.
looooool you are a fucking moron man who the hell do you talk to that has turned into a zombie because of marijuana?