• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

The only God is the Christian God

Gen

User is banned.
These kinds of Christians are fucking crazy.

Plague

Power member.
Was no such thing as a "Christian God" when the Mayans were worshiping their deities or ancient Greek deities. There is no one true god and religion is bullshit, just another thing for people to put their problems off on.
There will always be a religion before the last and one after the current. No point in arguing with those that believe otherwise.

Revo

Power member.
Well i try not to judge but most wars were or are being fought because of religious fanaticism, which is also considered a mental disorder. This woman is ill she needs professional help.
On a side note: I think this was overacting for TV ratings :")
And if this is real i feel sorry for the kid.

Vanity

Power member.
Personally I hate all religions, some more than others.

They've changed in terms of what they believe in and the morals they used to uphold.
The people higher up within each religion have changed how their subjects see the religion and see what is right or wrong. This is the same for all religions.
You get the radicals that look too deeply into a certain section of their holy book, whilst ignoring the other parts, seeing only the things that fit their personal opinions.

For example, radical Christians who lynch/ used to lynch and race bash on blacks, they're only upholding one part of the bible, while simultaneously ignoring many other parts such as Mathews 7:1 "Do Not Judge
1"Do not judge so that you will not be judged. 2"For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.…"

This contradicts all of their actions.

In short, religion is something used to justify ones personal actions.
This also may be incoherent but I'm running on no sleep.