• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

The most you have ever smoked.

Heartless

User is banned.
What is the most you have ever smoked in one sesh?

The most i have ever smoked was an ounce in 1 sesh.

Be honest and no thrashing other people.

Hoov

Onyx user!
We used to smoke Philly and Game Blunt XBL's when we couldn't get 3" Rice Papers, in one session (with approx 7 heads) was a half pound. We rolled up a few Phillies, a Game XBL, an Optimo on top of a few papers and packing my friends bowl cconsistently. Most smoked in one go, we put 4 2½" Rice Papers together and put an ounce of shake into it. It was really a waste, it was a one hit pass and pulled like a bong but we were sky high by the time it went around the 4th time. High grade in Miami goes for $10 a gram but we got it $6 a gram on bulk.

I don't smoke like that anymore, it was a waste of money and weed. I would only smoke each weekend for a long portion of my life so the high was more vibrant, had better longevity and much more enjoyable.

I currently smoke .4-.7 a day out of my bong, maybe a paper if I feel like it. I really miss the days of my youth, I was like a young Snoop Dogg when it came to smoking.

Twatty

I've done 12 grams pretty much to myself over about a day. Fastest I've smoked though was 7 grams between 4 people in about 30 minutes.