• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

The Greatest Day Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so today was the best day of my life! I played runescape almost all day got a chocolate shake from the ice cream man. :) Also i ate a whole pizza for dinner (yum) that was from dominoes.. soo yeah best day in awhile i got to relaxe play rs watch tv.. yeah pretty sweett :)). <3 P.S.
Yesterday i cleaned most of the day so today was a million times better why i posted this :p

Atrain

Sounds like a fun day! Has be nearly 2 years since I have done something like that. This week was also great for me as I went fishing and caught a TON of fish.

Vanquish

Onyx user!
Nice story Jake.
I could really go for a Chocolate shake right now!!
I did nothing all day, and saw my girlfriend for 20-30 minutes. :(

Atrain

Echoes said:
Nice story Jake.
I could really go for a Chocolate shake right now!!
I did nothing all day, and saw my girlfriend for 20-30 minutes. :(

I was with my girlfriend from 1Pm to 11:30 PM today haha.

Bronze

Aren't you a spoiled brat :D? Joking joking, that sounds pretty cool you lucky kid :p.

V1RU5

Wooow nice day you had there lol. All my days are boring because I have holidays now so all I can do is play Xbox but then I get bored of that to after a while :p Only if I had a REALLY GOOD rs account :'(

Atrain

I had basically the same day as OP did.

I rolled out of bed at 8AM, not realizing the time, I went upstairs, cut grass in front, back, and side yards, and then showered. I came in, had a bowl of cereal to see the clock reading 9:15 AM. I went downstairs, downloaded RsBot.org 's bot, and have been botting all day.

Madeon

I should do this one day ;) Just finished school but only got 11 days left till i start at college >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.