• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

The Devil (A "veteran" in disguise".)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gayson

Username: Jason (Gayson)
Profile: http://www.forumkorner.com/user-666.html

"The Devil cannot return, if he never leaves."

To be honest, I do not expect to be unbanned. To be even more honest, I will not care if I am not allowed to return. So you might ask, why am I here? Excellent question. Let me explain.

A mere three months ago, I received a two month ban for "harassment," when in reality I was only speaking my mind. Within that two months I asked for my ban to be extended to a permanent ban, because I knew no one would tend to my request. @Philly said no. @"Gr33d" said no. Finally, @Narc said no. Though, he was the one that banned me. Barely a week after my return, I receive my permanent ban at which I requested previously, but no one was willing to commit. Once again, I was banned for speaking my mind. By no means do I consider myself a friendly person, nor should anyone else. However, no one should take virtual text to heart. If they do, they are weak-minded souls, that need to be reminded that this is only the internet. Despite what is said, it is still the internet. I have not scammed, nor have I prompted hostile threats toward any user on this forum. Sure, I have said "not-so-nice" things, but this is not a kindergarten class room and no one should expect peaches and cream coming from me, or you, or anyone on this forum for that matter.

I now realize how sensitive some people are, and I shouldn't have thrown away three years on a forum within minutes to satisfy my need to speak my mind. By no means am I sorry. I have dedicated hundreds upon hundreds of hours to this forum. I have assisted hundreds of users, and despite your belief, I can be a "good". Give me a chance. Don't give me a chance. In the end, nothing changes. But I can always say I tried, and try again next year. HEHE.

@Philly, I tried to give you hints, but you pretended you never read them. That backfired, like a failed attempt to shoot a rubber band.

Before you vote, answer the following question.

Q. What room has no walls?
A mushroom.

Courtesy of Laffy Taffy.

Shall the voting begin.

NULLNULLNULL

User is banned.
Beware said:
I vote yes. You shouldn't have been permanently banned for speaking your mind when the 1st amendment exists.

ForumKorner is a privately owned entity and therefore is allowed to censor any content they deem offensive. A privately owned company is exempt from enforcing or mandating the first amendment.

Color

Jason has helped me and majority of the rest of the forum beyond measure. Not only this, but he's one of the most chill users to have touched FK, even for a faggot. :p

Random

@Jason owe's me 14 phillycoins so I vote yes so she can pay me back.

Color

Bumping this up for Jason. Let's bring him back.

Jaii

I want, Jason to return. He was a very nice and friendly and as said above he shouldn't of been permanently banned for saying what you wanted to say.

Earl

Power member.
I vote yes, bring Jason back. I liked the guy.

TheFlow

Power member.
is jason "Devil"?
If so he turbo'd my shit off me lmao.

I vote yes though, as he DID help me sort of.

It's a yes/no from me but who gives a fuck let him come back he has some sickish IG's ;)

elite

Crossxtc said:
is jason "Devil"?

It's a yes/no from me but who gives a fuck let him come back he has some sickish IG's ;)
They are two completely different people.

Sapphire

Power member.
I would enjoy having this member back as I was wondering why he went missing during my absence of FK.

He helped numerous users, including me, with MANY things here.

Also, Jason, why did you request the permanent ban then ask for it to be revoked? You never stated your reasoning behind that or I blew past it.

Gayson

User is banned.
Note: I am breaking the very rules I used to enforce by creating a second account, however, there are a few points I would like to make clear.

Crossxtc said:
is jason "Devil"?

No, I am not this so-called "Devil". Fortunately enough for you, I am not a loser, therefore I do not not have to take the time out of my day to "steal" already useless online usernames. You are mistaking me for someone else.

Mac said:
I would enjoy having this member back as I was wondering why he went missing during my absence of FK.

He helped numerous users, including me, with MANY things here.

Also, Jason, why did you request the permanent ban then ask for it to be revoked? You never stated your reasoning behind that or I blew past it.

Thank you, I attempted to help as many users in my nearly three years as a user.

I requested the permanent ban because I knew I wouldn't get it and would have to "earn" one. My initial reasoning for that was simply because of my frustration for being banned because I chose to speak my mind, instead of masking myself in the shadows like some users do.

I'm sorry I choose to utilize my voice, ladies and gents.

Darth Vader said:
I vote no. This user's a fucking dick anyway.

I'm just being honest. :) I have the right to speak my mind. Don't like it? Utilize the forum's ignore list feature. Don't hate me if you choose not to utilize the feature for its intended purpose.

I do not believe I have received the attention of any forum team members, therefore I do not believe I have received a fair vote, however, I am far past the one week voting limit. Voting doesn't end until my thread is closed, right? So, do what you gotta do, folks.

@Philly, @Hope, @Michael, @Rude

See you again in six months. Please close this account.

Philly

Power member.
You are cool you just seem to get into some weird moods sometimes. It's a yeah from me for sure however honestly if you request another ban or threaten to do something in order to receive a ban then I believe it is time for you to be added to the no pardon list.

Ishmael

User is banned.
Philly said:
You are cool you just seem to get into some weird moods sometimes. It's a yeah from me for sure however honestly if you request another ban or threaten to do something in order to receive a ban then I believe it is time for you to be added to the no pardon list.

can interest you in buying kiks? http://www.freewebs.com/ishamelskiks

Status
Not open for further replies.