• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Testing Out

Jamil

@hydrogen
Has anyone here ever tested out of high school. I am highly considering it since i fucked up my credits as a freshman and half my sophomore year. Basically getting my G.E.D and starting my life from there. I will have to start working and doing my driving test and all that good shit. I am 16 and a junior by the way.

Jupi

rebel
As long as you plan ahead man. It works out for some but perhaps not for all. Good luck

Have you taken your PSATs?
Btw, dropping out means agreeing that your wages may be significantly lower than that of someone who graduates. But I'm sure you don't care about that, and it's all about opportunities and making your own.
Get a GED book and study for the test at a library or something. If you get a good score, I advise you to go on to a technical school to pursue whatever you want to do, or wait a while to figure everything out. It's always better to have a plan. I don't really know what I want to do, but I know I want to finish high school and go to a good university.
Driving test is easy, dw about that.
Good luck on everything

Chainsmoke

Onyx user!
I was a straight drop out when I was at high school age, and took GED test. However, from what I have heard those books that you get (besides the one from the GED place) are no where near accurate to what would be on the test. I know for a fact that there is a written assignment on the Social Study's test (pictures from a friend who just took the test last week). It all depends on what you can do and what you want to do if you should test out/drop out.