• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Tell Us A Little About Yourself When Posting An Introduction!

Nicco

Onyx user!
Hey guys,

Nick here. Just a quick note for everyone posting an introduction in the
Red Carpet to tell us a little about yourself.
Not just a ~

"Hi. I'm new here."

That's lame!

Here's a good example (With enthusiasm ;)

"Hey guys!

My name's Nick, hence my name. :p I got referred by Techno my broski, he's practically my neighbor lol. Well not really, but we still hang out lots!
I'm 16, live in Vancouver BC Canada, I hate the cold but love to ski and snowboard in the winter. I'm mainly here because I play a few games here and there, and I'm a guy who's easy to talk to. So if you're looking for a conversation, hit me up!
Hope to see you guys around the forum!

-Nick."

You don't have to say how old you are or where you're from, I just decided to. =)

But yea, if we know who you are, we'll know your style, and little bit about yourself. (Nice to make new friends, eh?)

Thanks!

-Nick.

Anonymous_1

Oh hai
My name is Brandon, I love playing video games and going on the computer although i may be on the computer alot i DON'T look like a nerd >.< I love playing sport's such as hockey, Football and Basketball i am from Langley BC~ I decided to buy this website to keep myself occupied and for other to enjoy themselves. I'm not going to post my age in the thread but some of you know it already >.<

Techno

User is banned.
Hey there sexy thing,
I'm "Mike" Or "Techno" what ever one works :), i like to play some games but get bored of them easily. My favourite sport is just fooling arround with basketball or hockey. I like to hang out with friends a lot :).
I live Port Coquitlam, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

I AM A MAJOR REP WHORE!