• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Superbowl favorites for 2015-2016 season?

milksheikh

Who do you have as your 2 teams going to the Superbowl in 2015-2016 season?

I have the Patriots or Bengals in the AFC and the Packers in the NFC.

Magnificent

Patriots, my home team.

my school got banned from the patriots place after 3 girls from my grade smoked weed in the bathroom there. RIP

GarrettM20

User is banned.
Patriots are just too good with what little they have on the offensive line and the struggles in the receiving corp to catch the ball. My prediction is Patriots vs Packers

Awhile

Fuckboy said:
Patriots, my home team.

my school got banned from the patriots place after 3 girls from my grade smoked weed in the bathroom there. RIP

Same boy! What state you live in ?

Sam

If carson palmer can stay healthy, i can see them in the super bowl vs the pats. If not i see the packers. Basically its Cards vs Pats or Packers vs Pats. Patriots are too dominant for anyone to beat them in the afc. They may not go undefeated in the regular season, but they will make the super bowl again.

Extinguished

I'm going with Panthers and Cardinals, Cam Newton is on a hot streak. I find his taunts to be quite entertaining, nothing like a great laugh when a fight breaks out.

Astr0naut

User is banned.
Patriots versus Seahawks, again.

Extinguished said:
I'm going with Panthers and Cardinals, Cam Newton is on a hot streak. I find his taunts to be quite entertaining, nothing like a great laugh when a fight breaks out.
Those are 2 NFC teams... they can't meet in the superbowl.

Extinguished

milksheikh said:
Who do you have as your 2 teams going to the Superbowl in 2015-2016 season?

Astr0naut said:
Patriots versus Seahawks, again.

Those are 2 NFC teams... they can't meet in the superbowl.

But, wouldn't it be as " meeting or going ", which could be the staff members of the 2 teams i've chosen? =)

So, my answer would be the staff members of The Panthers & Cardinals would possibly meet up at the Superbowl this year....

Extinguished

Mal said:
I like football

I would go with lakers vs dodgers

Its so fun win teams make goals

Oh no, that's an average team. I'd go with The Undertaker vs Kurt Busch, that'd be something I'd love to watch...or better go to the live viewing of the show. =)

zzzzzzzz

User is banned.
I really think the Lakers have a good chance at winning the Super Bowl this year

Extinguished

zzzzzzzz said:
I really think the Lakers have a good chance at winning the Super Bowl this year

Oh no, it's all about speed of the team, I'd go with Kurt Busch honestly...

zzzzzzzz

User is banned.
Extinguished said:
Oh no, it's all about speed of the team, I'd go with Kurt Busch honestly...

Honestly, thinking about it further, I really think the San Diago Anchor Team may take this one

Extinguished

zzzzzzzz said:
Honestly, thinking about it further, I really think the San Diago Anchor Team may take this one

Sir, you have certainly made my day with the brief discussion, much obliged. :}

Sam

Since this randy above me bumped this post, imma go ahead and revisit it too. I posted back in october that i expect the Pats vs cards or Pats vs packers to make the super bowl and i stand by my first pick. I think this years Super Bowl will be the Patriots vs Cardinals.

Lotta people still like the seahawks but i believe they beat the vikings, lose to the Panthers and then the Cardinals beat the Panthers in the NFC championship game.