• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Summer Workouts

SGOD

I started my Summer workouts this past Monday and was wondering who all here is going to workout over the Summer.

I'm going to workout every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. One hour of weight lifting and 1 hour of cardio.

Rav

User is banned.
Yeah me too, I've recently been using the p90x program (classic version) - it's amazing although i don't use the recommended supplements I have a very healthy diet but I like to keep it natural: no supplements and stuff.
I would recommend it to you Crimson, it's an amazing workout - it works and helps relieve stress imo. A timetable is provided with the package.

Greed

Power member.
Nice, starting at the end of my soccer season I go to the gym and do an hour of weight lifting every monday, wednesday, and friday, and also do soccer training with 2 different professionals and 1 college player once a week with each of them and do my own training on days i don't have soccer training.

SGOD

Rav said:
Yeah me too, I've recently been using the p90x program (classic version) - it's amazing although i don't use the recommended supplements I have a very healthy diet but I like to keep it natural: no supplements and stuff.
I would recommend it to you Crimson, it's an amazing workout - it works and helps relieve stress imo. A timetable is provided with the package.
I was actually thinking about doing some P90x this summer. Also, what are the supplements that they recommend for their workouts?

chaotic

Crimson said:
I started my Summer workouts this past Monday and was wondering who all here is going to workout over the Summer.

I'm going to workout every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. One hour of weight lifting and 1 hour of cardio.

I lift Monday - Friday.
I run on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
I play football 7 on 7 on Sundays.