• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Suicides?

LoveToHax

Onyx user!
Why do you think most people suicide?
For children I think they hate parents that bomb, and for adults they screw up big time and they think that they won't be able to climb over the obstacle.

/discuss

Sexyy

Onyx user!
i think most kids kill them selfs due to depression

/Obviously/ lmfao

Irelandrulz2

Onyx user!
Depression in most cases.
But like you say if someone bad as happens in someone's life which will cause depression.
Depression is a really hard emotion to overcome...

Techno

User is banned.
Depression is the main cause of suicides.
There is also somethings that they cannot handle that provoke it.
THey don't want to get punished and they do not want to come clean. That is another common reason.

Will

Onyx user!
People bullying, and telling the other person there is nothing left, and to kill them selves. That's what happens a lot :/.

Manatee

I Also have had suicidal thoughts. From my experience it was because i was really sick, didn't know what to do. my doctors didn't know what was wrong, and my mom gave up on me.
I over came it by listening to music believe it or not. Suicide is no laughing matter and should not be taken lightly.

Music saved my life.

Ryu™

Onyx user!
having scuicidal thoughts must meen you are quite depresed in a sense of way, but main causes of it is bullying, were in my case it is bullying and sometime i get a bit depressed but i haven't been soo depressed to get sucicidal thoughts at all.

Zennywop

User is banned.
I wish people who were going to suicide wouldn't.

There are many things to overcome what has happened to you. I must say, it is the simple way of ending things, and the people who do it are metally disturbed or mentally touched.

I wouldn't blame half the people who have suicided, I may have done the same.

But in all respect, I believe that it isn't the right way of handling things. I Don't Agree With The OUTCOME of suicide.

NewBiee

Bullying, depression and heart broken. That are the major causes. Also family problems.

Jak505

There are many reasons in my opinion but i think its because their life is too much to deal with, they don't feel like trying anymore and they want to stop the pain and to them that is their best option.

Solidify

Suicide is not chosen, it happens when pain exceeds resources for coping with pain; almost like a bathtub overflowing. If you can adopt new methods or improve existing manners of coping with pain, you'll pull through.