• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

steam

SGT.Code

post your steam usernames here if you have one and if you dont but would like to sign up to te big steam comunity heres the link : http://store.steampowered.com/
my user is stefanclear

OliverE

Power member.
oje2606 - is my current 1

old one was OllieEvans

and the other one was BleepyEvans

but they got banned :p

SGT.Code

lol how did you get banned caus i get banned from survers alot but havent got an acount baned yet

OliverE

Power member.
1st one - was an admin on a popular cs1.6 server, had the job of reviewing hacking demos, I used hacks to help me detect hacks. Sadly VAC being the bitched they are banned me.

2nd one - 3rd Prestiege on mw2, heard of a console unlocker, downloaded installed tryed nothing happened, my mate got it to work and everything. I was told I wont get banned. Few weekds later "Banned". What really pissed me off was that my friend didnt!

Your probably thinkin thats why you donthack and shit. But tbh i dont really give a shit. Its just a download away to play again :)

SGT.Code

lol but do you have to buy all the games again or can you use the same activation codes caus it would realy suck if you hade to buy it all again

OliverE

Power member.
You have to buy the game again but sometimes the game is only like a few $ so its not much hazzle really

Scrappy CoCo

Onyx user!
My original name is, Shoefly360 I changed
it to "Scrappy CoCo" So try one of them.