• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Stealing Creations

Pichu

Onyx user!
I've played this a long time ago.
Has anything changed.
Before i start this,i plan on getting good stats first.
And waiting for a good bot for it.

Nope, nothing has changed besides the graphics.

Moron™

Onyx user!
merloman said:
Naa pichu nothing has changed but good luck on finding a good 1 spamwhore

Merlo, this is pretty rich coming from you, you're not exactly a High Quality user, you've been called a spammer countless amounts of times. So I recommend you just put aside the spamwhore comments before you accuse anyone else something of which you are.

Mitch

Onyx user!
Well Blair, im not exactly poor am i :) trololololololol, naa im not a spammer, everyone has different views on who they think is a spammer and who's not

Moron™

Onyx user!
merloman said:
Well Blair, im not exactly poor am i :) trololololololol, naa im not a spammer, everyone has different views on who they think is a spammer and who's not

What defines a spammer? Consistent low quality posts which state nothing which you seem to be good at, look you're now limited, and when I said "Rich" I didn't refer to wealth. Another pointless post.

Pichu

Onyx user!
Moron™ said:
merloman said:

What defines a spammer? Consistent low quality posts which state nothing which you seem to be good at, look you're now limited, and when I said "Rich" I didn't refer to wealth. Another pointless post.

Someone,please ban Moron,RAPE IS NOT ALLOWED IN MANY COUNTRIES!!!
(no please don't ban him)

Oxide

Power member.
Moron™ said:
merloman said:

His constant thread trashing and pointless flame posts were getting tiresome, gave him a break for 2 days it's not long so.

Moron™

Onyx user!
Oxide said:
Moron™ said:
merloman said:

His constant thread trashing and pointless flame posts were getting tiresome, gave him a break for 2 days it's not long so.

Finally thank you Oxide, you finally see how much he pisses people off. They were tiresome a while ago -.- where were you then :S