• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Starting Graphics

meme

User is banned.
I'm considering starting graphics... What would you guys suggest to use.  The main thing i'm looking to create is dope logos like livefitapparel.com uses, the owner does the graphic design of all their apparel, and also some stuff like youtube.com/shakilsomir

I see so many people using diff programs, maybe theres a diff program thats better for the two different things i posted? Please check the links out and tell me if there is a certain program you would suggest for each style, i appreciate it! :D

Monster

User is banned.
Who made you the intro? Might be interested in something like that

meme

User is banned.
@Monster You mean the YouTube.com/ShakilSomir intro? That's not me lol that's an old friend that i no longer speak too haha, was asking about which program is suggested because I notice that his work and the little logos used on the apparel link that i posted are way different so i assumed they are most likely used by different programs :D I believe his skype is the same as his youtube URL if he even still uses it or check his YouTube bio if you wanna know about his intro :)

Beatz

User is banned.
Highly suggest Photshop, Cinema 4D for graphic and Sony Vegas for intros :)

meme

User is banned.
@Beatz  haha i read that wrong at first, but thanks!

Krome

Beatz said:
Highly suggest Photshop, Cinema 4D for graphic and Sony Vegas for intros :)

For effects on the intro I don't think Vegas is the best option I think AE would do the trick better.

Gen

User is banned.
Krome said:
For effects on the intro I don't think Vegas is the best option I think AE would do the trick better.

Just for future reference next time man, check the last post date in the thread before posting.

Krome

Rae said:
Just for future reference next time man, check the last post date in the thread before posting.
Thanks man,
The last reply was under 30 days right? When should I check for the time?

Gen

User is banned.
Krome said:
Thanks man,
The last reply was under 30 days right? When should I check for the time?

Over 2 weeks is when you're pretty close to grave-digging so.