• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

STAKING FFFFFF

Itz Me

So first I can't use iDung on my pure then I get into a 20m duel. This kid is 1 def and I redbar him. I'm at half hp so I figure I'll win as I always do.

BUT WAIT! HE'S A TANKER WITH 1 DEF!

He's at 1, not 10, lp and my minotaur hits 3 straight 0s and he hits two 100s and a 70 to kill me.

What the hell...

All Day Win

Onyx user!
Staking is all luck unless you have a glitch it happens to the best of us just keep calm and carry on

Amped-

All Day Win said:
Staking is all luck unless you have a glitch it happens to the best of us just keep calm and carry on

I see you say that so much cause it's so true hahaha

Itz Me

All Day Win said:

It shouldn't rely on luck when my defense is 85x higher than theirs and my familiar can hit constant 100s on them....

Manatee

Itz Me said:
All Day Win said:

It shouldn't rely on luck when my defense is 85x higher than theirs and my familiar can hit constant 100s on them....

Glitch, or he got lucky..

logistics

Onyx user!
mauledu said:
Everytime you hit a number it is luck lol.

Although a higher defence would make it increasingly more unlucky to be hit on, while a higher attack would make it increasing more unlucky to not hit. So he was, if the 1 defence pure really did hit all of those in a row, very unlucky.