• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Spreading partner/RS Ratting mentor

kfckng

Hey i am new to this community, i found it because i was looking for a mass name checker, found it here looked around the forums a bit and it seems decent.
I Need a partner to spread my rat 60/40 profits me.
I have a .org domain (Livestream JDB) I find this one best for socially engineering.
I also have a private server link (not a paid one) But it works for spreading on runelocus etc.

The Runelocus spreading will be less profit for you because i have another spreader (not very good at it) that i need to split with aswell.
But with the livestream one i can split equally and easily.

I will also teach anyone how to rat (Darkcomet, Cybergate, Blackshades or any other rat), REQUIREMENTS:
- Being able to port forward
- Don't act stupid
- An email address or no-ip account

I can set it up on Teamviewer or join.me

I will provide an Almost fud crypt as long as you agree not to virus scan it on distributing sites.
I will also provide you with a FUD java driveby from foxxyjava.

Thanks for reading, Ian/Kfckng/Bolt :).

poblo

hey i was wondering if i could help with this with you i already have my own Darkcomet and im looking to do some rs spreading skype is roscoe.gray1

Gengar_mybb_import19743

poblo said:
hey i was wondering if i could help with this with you i already have my own Darkcomet and im looking to do some rs spreading skype is roscoe.gray1

He wants you to spread his rat not your rat.

Gogetaa

i can help you spread efficiently, but there is a cost to me so i'd need some precautions in place to ensure i got some looties too, which considering you are a brand new member im sure you can understand my reasoning