• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Spread with this

Mitch

Onyx user!
Thanks for this when method, pred and i get our rat going, ill diff pm u for this :)

Pichu

Onyx user!
Only a Retard would fall for this.
Retard>Low bank...
But still thanks.i've been packing hacking shit and waiting for a good tutor to teach me to begin hacking.

Adam

Onyx user!
Pichu™ said:
Retard>Low bank...
But still thanks.i've been packing hacking shit and waiting for a good tutor to teach me to begin hacking.

Once again please don't talk about what you don't know. Retard = good bank a lot of times. Retard = little kid. Little kids have parents who are willing to buy the gold. Gold = good bank.

Pichu

Onyx user!
Adam said:
Pichu™ said:
Retard>Low bank...

Once again please don't talk about what you don't know. Retard = good bank a lot of times. Retard = little kid. Little kids have parents who are willing to buy the gold. Gold = good bank.

You can do a test of 10 victims,calculate total profit...I doubt it will be good.ONLY THE FIRST 10.
I doubt parents will support buying shit for a kid's game.

Adam

Onyx user!
Pichu™ said:
Adam said:
Pichu™ said:
Retard>Low bank...

You can do a test of 10 victims,calculate total profit...I doubt it will be good.ONLY THE FIRST 10.
I get 40-60 new victims a day. PLEASE do not argue with me.

Pichu

Onyx user!
Adam said:
Pichu™ said:
Adam said:

I get 40-60 new victims a day. PLEASE do not argue with me.

I never said you won't get victims,I said the loot won't be too amazing.

Mitch

Onyx user!
Pichu, Adam knows wat his talking about, he is one of the best rs hackers on these forums, apart from slack3r

Scenery

User is banned.
Pichu™ said:
I never said you won't get victims,I said the loot won't be too amazing.

So, I got into this new game but I didn't want to grind my ass off and I wasn't aware of the cheating scene with the game. What the fuck did I do? Google and youtube.

If said victims do the same and aren't completely aware of what they're downloading, what makes you think they won't be exposed to RWTing?

Any loot is good loot regardless, you're still profiting.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Thanks Adam! I'll spread with this, Pming you for da password now =]

EDIT: Mediafire link is broken.

Adam

Onyx user!
Ironhide said:
Thanks Adam! I'll spread with this, Pming you for da password now =]

EDIT: Mediafire link is broken.

PM me again. I fixed the link.

Pichu™ said:
Adam said:
Pichu™ said:
Retard>Low bank...

My largest hack ever was from my Squeal of Fortune unlimited spin hack. Please don't say shit