• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Sport Players salaries

Flow'n

Ok so I had a intresting essay due in english today, the topic was should sport players salaries be capped?

I could see peopl go either way on it, the money is coming out of the money people play to see them play, but cant forget some of the money comes from taxes.

But either way I decided to say it shouldn't be capped because it would be fair to the other sport players that get paid extra...

Ya ya ya so on...

What are your thoughts on this?

Vipul

Sportsman salary depends on popularity of sports in their nation :)

Vipul

In which sport tiger is?
Sorry I dont know

Vipul

I agree with ben because I think the same.
In my country, doctors r gettin good money but soldiers are not. They should get

Flow'n

Ya but I think the difference is the soldiers dont get paid for getting seen in battle..

Even though this is a big deal in the united States, I do agree they should be paid more because they are risking there life in all. But also why doesn't the US pay them more? Because its not like they are going to run out of money.. They can just make more money just like that so maybe they should be getting paid more. But hey why does our voice matter. We dont have like any say in what the United States officials do or any other country included.

KusHâ„¢

You're getting too much into economics Noreturn. If they just print more money, the value of the US dollar would decrease tremendously and inflation would sky rocket. Plus, this is a nation (US) that was basically founded on debt. Our national debt right now is $14, 103,551,274542.25 .The estimated population of the United States is 310,009,619 so each citizen's share of this debt is $45,493.92. Give or take some.

Anyway, back on to the topic, no they should not be capped. If you're a better player than another guy, why should you both get paid the same? But I do think that soldiers and teachers should be paid more. Teachers prepare us for a future. And I think they would do a better job with a better salary.

Flow'n

Just when you said I was getting to into econmoics. :p

Over here in Utah Teachers are about to get there payment more a year now. I'm really not into ecomics that much but theres just a couple things that interest me and some of these topics are just to increase forum activity. :p

KusHâ„¢

Its all good man. I didn't write that to be an ass, I was just saying that's how it is. Sorry if I came off the wrong way lol

I know teachers get paid about the same as brain surgeons in Japan. And they have an amazing school system. Their lifestyle is so much different than ours tho