• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Spiderman Proof

SpidermanProof

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]What's going on guys it's Spiderman.. It's been almost a year that I've been banned, for newer users; Hi I was formally known as Spiderman, I was a legit and high quality trader and loved my spending my time chatting with other users and helping out if need be. I owned my own Microsoft points shop and sold MSP for lowest prices, as well I dealt with social medias meaning I sold and bought any for of OG social medias. I was a member with Power+ and over 800rep. I was banned for scamming, after being banned I reflected on my actions and hated who I became, each day become worse. After a couple days I had refunded the money I had scammed. I no longer wantto be the person I used to. I want to become a part of this community again like I once was. I spent some of the times on this site, chatting with older members. I hope you guys could pardon me and I hope to integrate back into the community smoothly. If you're an older member that remembers me please feel free to vouch for me and the deals that we have made.  Proof can be found here: [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]https://gyazo.com/99a2a13ac3a7e982e0114c47ced0e8e2[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]@agony[/font]

Agony

discord: aguny
@fear any thoughts on his pardon ?

FeaR

I'll let you return based on your proof it adds up since the day you scammed was the same day the money was refunded. I cannot reach out to the member you scammed since he hasn't been online in a year but if he returns and I find out the payments were not refunded as you say you will be on the no pardon list and banned again for ever.

You'll be issued DWC for : 1 year
and all your upgrades will be stripped.
You won't be able to see the marketplace and if you are caught dealing onsite your ban will be re issued.

@Philly if you see this and decide against it just reverse the ban.