• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Spiderman Official Thread

SpidermanPardon

What's going on guys it's Spiderman.. It's been almost a year that I've been banned, for newer users; Hi I was formally known as Spiderman, I was a legit and high quality trader and loved my spending my time chatting with other users and helping out if need be. I owned my own Microsoft points shop and sold MSP for lowest prices, as well I dealt with social medias meaning I sold and bought any for of OG social medias. I was a member with Power+ and over 800rep. I was banned for scamming, after being banned I reflected on my actions and hated who I became, each day become worse. After a couple days I had refunded the money I had scammed. I no longer wantto be the person I used to. I want to become a part of this community again like I once was. I spent some of the times on this site, chatting with older members. I hope you guys could pardon me and I hope to integrate back into the community smoothly. If you're an older member that remembers me please feel free to vouch for me and the deals that we have made. 

s/o: @beats @rude @philly @gor @chill @shift @color Sorry if I haven't mentioned you.. Lots of name changes..

Agony

discord: aguny
Any proof you refunded the money you scammed?