• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

@Space

Hello,

Its been a while since I touched this site. I remember talking to you @chill and you even agreed my situation was fucked. I went AFK middeal with @Samuel and he swapped the item @Si out to himself meanwhile, I came back to a scam report and Samuel continually flexed kn me after that, that he got rid of me and etcetera.

Although you thought the situation was fucked @chill you mentioned only the one that banned me (@rude) can reverse this decision, me and him always crashed heads so that didn't help me at all. Now I remember that he got demoted so I gave up on this site. But I want to give it another shot, its been way more than a year, I'd like back in. 

Cheers

Jukebox

Power member.
I think this needs more information.
However it seems like this user is innocent from what he says, and deserves the approved pardon request.
@Philly

Chill

I remember this but major details are very foggy.

I would say yes to a pardon without DWC, I need to find out more about this.

Philly

Power member.
Congratulations your pardon has been accepted.

Upon being unbanned you agree to the following; Being stripped of all your membership upgrades, donation awards and any other on-site item you may have once had. You also must wear DWC for at least 3 months.

If you do anything that breaks our rules again you shall receive another ban but be ineligible to be pardoned back.

By signing into your ForumKorner account after being unbanned you agree to everything stated above.